Thursday 28 November 2013

Physical or Sedentary?


"Of course physical!" I shouted out the answer in my head within less than a second. I have a great amount of passion towards physical activities. I love outdoor activities and the sunshine. Ever since I was a little girl, I enjoyed spending my time outside swinging around the monkey bars in the playground. I have unstoppable energy and it never runs out. I was pretty much a little boy before I went into grade 5. Every year when we go on vacation, I would choose to go somewhere with burning sunshine, golden beach and vast sea. I went diving when I was only seven, and was accompanied by a professional diver. The coach taught me the hand signals that I could use in the water to tell him if I wanted to go deeper or go back to the water surface. I also learned how to put on the diving suit and goggles properly. The time when I went diving for the first time, it was my dad who couldn't stand me begging him to allow to me dive anymore, so he gave in and granted me the permission to go with a trainer. After when my mom found out, she freaked out. She thought it was extremely dangerous for a little kid like me and my dad was being ridiculously irresponsible. 

Although my mom dislikes many activities that I enjoy, such as horseback riding, rock climbing and diving because she thinks that  they are dangerous, she still supports my hobby of doing other outdoor activities. Now I'm in high school, with abundant amount of homework and a bunch of paintings waiting for me to finish, I barely have anytime for physical exercises anymore. But on weekends or pro-d days, I would do yoga or simple workouts by myself at home, to maintain a healthy lifestyle. And sometimes after dinner I would go on a walk with Alex in the neighbourhood and walk my bunnies. (I'm not kidding, I actually walk my bunnies on leash.) 

I suggest that everyone, no matter how old you are or how busy you are, spare a small portion of your precious time to do some physical/outdoor exercises. It will make you look good and healthy on the inside and outside! :)


Photo below : Me running with my cute bunny named Poop Ball :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment